Sunday, June 29, 2014

Color Club - Jackie OH!

Hey everyone! I've got a fun summer color to show you today, but before I get to that I just wanted to share with you the link to my new Facebook page! Click here to head on over if you want like my page. You can also find the link on the right side of my blog, along with all the other social media icons.

Onto the nails! Color Club Jackie OH! is my absolute favorite color for summer and looks especially good with a tan. Here is the description from Color Club's website: "Guaranteed to bring out the socialite in you, this HOT pink shade will glam you up like no other!" This color is seriously hot, bordering on neon. It's actually the first nail polish that I ran out of and bought a second bottle!


Here is the color I used: Color Club Jackie OH!


xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment