Friday, July 18, 2014

Nail Polish On Vacation

Hey everyone! Just a quick post before I head out for the day. I'm so excited because I'm going to be spending the next three days at the beach! Whenever I'm going away for a few days I like to choose one color for my nails and then I take that color with me in case it chips a little. If it's a longer vacation I'll take a small bottle of remover, a couple of colors, and my base and top coat. Since I'm only going to be away for the weekend I chose Color Club Jackie OH! It's my absolute favorite summer color, especially on the beach. I have it on my fingers and toes. To see my previous post about Jackie OH! click here.


The key to making your mani last a long time is to prep your nails properly before you polish them. Check out my nail prep 101 post here. I'll be back next week and I have some fun mani ideas coming up! Time to go relax on the beach :)

xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment