Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Aveeno Haul & Review

Hey everyone! I recently ordered a few things online from Ulta and received my package this week. I needed something from Aveeno and saw that they were doing a buy two get one free promotion, plus a free gift, so I thought that was a pretty good deal. I love Aveeno products because I have very sensitive skin and everything I have tried from them has been so gentle. I also love that they make products that are fragrance free.

Here is what I found when I opened the box:


Ulta gives you the option to received samples with your online purchase. Unlike Sephora, where you get to choose your samples, Ulta sends you a random assortment. Here are the three samples I found in my box.

The Body Shop Aloe Soothing Day Cream, The Body Shop Nutriganics Drops of Youth, and Smashbox Photo Finish More Than Primer. It honestly feels like there is nothing in these foil packets, but I guess small samples are better than no samples!

And here are the products I ordered:

You can see my much loved Aveeno daily moisturizer in the background!

Aveeno Positively Radiant Brightening Cleanser (6.7oz/$7.99): This is the product I received as a free gift with my purchase. I've been using it to wash my face and it makes my skin feel clean and refreshed. It does not dry my skin out at all.

Aveeno Clear Complexion Daily Moisturizer (4oz/$17.49): The price tag for this moisturizer seems high, but I'm still using the one I bought over a year ago! This stuff lasts forever because you only need a little bit. It absorbs quickly and does not leave my face feeling greasy. I have noticed a visible difference in the brightness of my skin over the past year. It even minimized my breakouts, which is fantastic!

Aveeno Eczema Therapy Hand Cream (2.6oz/$5.99): I have a few small patches of eczema on my palms and fingers and have a hard time keeping it cleared up. I've heard great things about the Aveeno Eczema Therapy Cream, so when I saw this new hand cream I figured it would be worth trying. I love that it is fragrance free and it absorbs quickly. Nothing is worse than a heavy, greasy cream on your hands. The packaging claims that this hand cream provides visible improvements in the appearance of hands in just one week. Maybe I'll do an update next week to let you know if it made a difference for me.

Aveeno Positively Nourishing Comforting Whipped Souffle (6oz/$7.99): The moisturizer and hand cream were the two items I needed, so I had to choose my "one free" and thought this product looked interesting. I tried it after showering today and it made my skin feel so soft and moisturized. I think I'll save this for the winter and continue using my Aveeno Daily Moisturizing Lotion until then.


I hope some of these product reviews were helpful for you! If you have sensitive skin or prefer fragrance free lotion I definitely recommend trying Aveeno.

xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment