Wednesday, October 1, 2014

September Favorites!

Hey everyone! Can you believe we're already in October? The leaves here in New Jersey are starting to change and I'm ready for boot weather. Oh and fall manicures of course! What is your favorite thing about fall?

I decided to start a monthly favorites post to talk about some of my favorite things from food to makeup and of course a few of my favorite manicures. Let's get started!

My first favorite is food related. I'm kind of a closet foodie, although I guess my friends and family would say it's not such a big secret. I love watching the Food Network and I'm always looking for new recipes to try. When fall comes I just love all things pumpkin flavored and the other day I picked up Oikos Pumpkin Pie greek yogurt from the grocery store. I seriously did not think I would like it but I just had to try it. Oh my goodness. Go to the store and get this yogurt before the season is over. It is THAT good.

I made myself a parfait with Kellogg's granola and it was delicious. 

My next favorite is Aveeno Eczema Therapy Hand Cream. I mentioned this one a while back in my Aveeno haul post, linked here. I've given this product a lot of time to be tested and I am very happy to say that the eczema on my hands has cleared up significantly. I used to have it on my palms and it is now completely gone there. I now only have some on my fingers, but not much.

The swipe of lotion on my hand is about the amount I normally use.

My favorite beauty product this month is Nivea lip balm in Olive Oil & Lemon. I like to use this before I go to sleep and it really keeps my lips moisturized throughout the night. The scent is very light and it has no flavor, which is good for me.


The last favorites I want to share with you are four of my favorite manicures that I created this month. Out of all four I would say my favorite is the flower mani on the top left.


Wishing you all a wonderful start to the month of October!

xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment