Friday, October 3, 2014

Zoya Haul

Hey everyone! I'm beyond excited to show you my haul from Zoya. I placed this order back on September 18th and the reason it took so long to ship is because I ordered it during their "Where in NY is Zoya?!" promotion. This deal got you three free polishes of your choice, a free 8oz bottle of their nail polish remover, and free shipping with your purchase of $25 or more. This was a fantastic deal for me especially because I absolutely love their remover, which you can check out my review of here. This is what came in my box.

The first thing I pulled out were these pamphlets that advertise the spring 2014 collection. Hmm...I'm thinking they were just trying to get rid of them? Not sure why they would send me three.


The next two items were these cute swatch cards. On the left are the colors from the fall 2014 Entice & Ignite collection. On the right are the colors from the summer 2014 Tickled & Bubbly collection. These are great because you can hold each swatch on top of your nail and see how the color looks with your skin tone. I have to say that the Ignite collection is seriously gorgeous.


Up next is my favorite nail polish remover, Zoya Remove+ in the 8oz big flipper bottle. Check out my review here. This stuff is just fantastic.


And last but definitely not least are the gorgeous polishes. I honestly spent way too much time trying to decide which colors to order. There are so many to choose from! It's kind of like when I stand in front of nail polish displays at the store for an abnormal amount of time looking up swatches on my phone. I swear, I will stand there for 20 minutes comparing swatches with five polishes in one hand and my phone in the other. Does anyone else do this or is it just me? 

Anyway, I finally settled on six beautiful colors. The names from left to right are Purity, Blu, Aubrey, Margo, Aurora, & Kalisa.


I can't wait to try these out! 

xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment