Monday, November 3, 2014

Zoya Tinsley

Happy Manicure Monday everyone! I just have a super quick mani for you today because I have to get out the door and head for the airport. For the next week I will be hanging out with my family on Florida's beautiful West Coast! When I get home I'll actually be starting a new job as a kindergarten and first grade art teacher! I am so excited to have this much awesomeness happening all at once.

Before I get into the nails, I must share some pictures from my weekend at the Culinary Institute of America. My boyfriend and I drove up for a mini getaway and we had an amazing experience. We ate at the American Bounty Restaurant, which I highly recommend. It was seriously so wonderful. I started with butternut squash soup and my boyfriend had mussels. His broth was so good that we were dipping the bread in it! For dinner I had chicken with red cole slaw and fried mac and cheese. He had a ribeye with brussels sprouts and a pumpkin bread pudding. Dessert was this sort of deconstructed apple pie but with this toffee cake instead of pie crust. Whatever it was, it was delicious.

I'm salivating just thinking about this amazing food.

Our yummy dessert. How gorgeous is that plate?!

We also got this complimentary plate of homemade candy with our check. From left to right we had a delicious pumpkin donut, a green apple gummy, fresh caramel, and a chai infused truffle.

Now I can share my mani! I knew I wanted something light that would also last me all week at the beach, so I chose Zoya Tinsley. This beauty is a rose gold foil metallic with a ton of gold shimmer in it. I can't wait to see how it looks in the sun. The application was great, although I found it to be a little sheer. I decided to use two coats, but I think three would look even better.

Not a huge fan of seeing visible nail line but I still love the color.

Here is the color I used: Zoya Tinsley

I love the way this color looks in the bottle!

This is probably going to be my only post for the week, I do want to enjoy my vacation! I will be back next week with a fresh mani and a glowing tan ;)

xoxo,
   Brooke

No comments:

Post a Comment